OUT-OF-STATE MEDICAID ENROLLMENT & BILLING
Billing for out-of-state Medicaid claims is a complicated undertaking that requires enrollment of both the facility and providers in additional states, maintaining credentials, and overseeing the billing process. Many healthcare facilities write off out-of-state Medicaid claims due to the drain on resources.
Rev Cycle Assist is your out-of-state Medicaid performance-based resource for reducing write-offs and taking advantage of this significant source of revenue.
Plus, we operate under a contingent fee pricing model.
You don’t pay us until we’ve delivered!
Rev Cycle Assist Becomes an Extension of your Business Office
Medicaid Provider Enrollment
- Facility enrollment provided at no additional cost includes:
- Monitoring of your enrollment status with each state
- Maintain and update your out-of-state Medicaid providers’ number
- Early determination and our single point allocation and timely filing allow for more Medicaid conversions, higher remittance and quicker reimbursement with account transparency
- Bill, follow-up, and track all out-of-state Medicaid accounts; including:
- Authorizations, prior and retro (inpatient stay, TARs, specialty services)
- Close all out-of-state Medicaid accounts in less than 180 days
- Transparent reporting – track all accounts
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today!